Presbyterians have a strong tradition of responding to the Great Commission for two centuries, sending missionaries “to the ends of the earth”. For the past fifty years this effort has been in decline, but the need is still great. Much has changes, but we must send missionaries (and receive them) if we are to build on the personal nature of God’s mission to the world.
There is a great new energy in the Presbyterian Church (USA) to meet this challenge and opportunity to connect with the world Christian community. Here is an opportunity for your church to be blessed in this relationship. Please consider the missionaries presented here for your church to support…prayer and finances.
This is a great opportunity to expand our vision and participate in the mission of God!
These outstanding missionaries will be visiting the churches of Shenango Presbytery regularly. You will be provided their newsletters and prayer concerns. Your congregation can connect personally through mission trips.
Please take time to get to know:
- Dr. Ingrid Reneau Walls
- Nancy McGaughey – no longer in service
- Rev. Debbie Blane – no longer in service
- Jacob and Aliamma George – no longer in service
- Rev. Shelvis and Rev. Nancy Smith-Mather
- Rev. Dr. Richard & Marilyn Hansen – no longer in service
- Rev. Michael & Rachel Weller
- Leisa Toni Ann Wagstaff
- Sharon Curry – no longer in service
- Rev. Stephen and Brenda Stelle – no longer in service
- Claire Zuhosky
- Lynn & Sharon Kandels
- Michael & Rachel Ludwig
- Jo Ella Holman
- Mission Workers in Sensitive Countries
- Although we cannot post information on the internet about mission workers in certain countries, information is available by contacting the Presbytery Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-528-1610.