- May 28- 9:00 AM Steering Team, Presbytery Office
7:00 PM Survey Listening Session, 1st PC, New Castle
- May 30- 7:00 PM Survey Listening Session, Stoneboro PC
- May 31- 3:00 PM Unity Administrative Commission, Presbytery Office
- June 3-4- Pastor Retreat, Villa Maria Conference Center
(Tuesday’s portion of the retreat includes the Council meeting)
Listening Sessions Ongoing
Please plan on attending the remaining Listening Sessions where all are welcome:
- Tuesday, May 28 @ 7 pm at First, New Castle
- Thursday, May 30 @ 7 pm at Stoneboro
Oklahoma Tornado Relief
You and your congregation can help the victims in Oklahoma with funds through Presbyterian Disaster Relief. They can be sent through the Presbytery Office or you can give directly at http://www.presbyterianmission.org/ministries/pda/.
The Nominating Committee is nearing completion of its work preparing a slate for nominees for the new classes on Presbytery committees (to be elected June 25 to begin service July 1). Recommendations for individuals to serve should be sent email@example.com by June 11.
News From The Churches
Organist/Eventual Choir Director Wanted
Shenango Presbyterian Church is looking for an organist who would eventually lead their choir. This is a part-time position. They are seeking a faithful musician who is excited about singing and church. Please contact Amy Na at 724-654-2322.
Trinity Presbyterian Church in Mercer will have their summer rummage sale on Friday, June 14 from 8 AM to 4 PM and Saturday, June 15 from 8 AM till NOON.