April 1-3, 2016 at Villa Maria Education & Spirituality Center
Rev. Nathan C. Brooks III – Guest Speaker
You are invited to our presbytery pastor-spouse weekend retreat, the weekend after Easter, 2016.
- Worship, fellowship, and learning with Shenango couples
- Starts with Friday supper; ends after Sunday lunch
- 2 nights lodging in the new Villa Maria guest rooms
- $150 for couples with children at home, $200 for empty-nest couples
- Underwritten by the Leadership Development Team
- If needed, presbytery will find a pulpit supply or offer a pulpit supply honorarium for Sunday
- Optional free workshop for pastors with Rev. Brooks (Friday at 1 PM at New Wilmington church) on working with couples in marriage preparation
- View the flyer.
- View the schedule and FAQ
Rev. Nathan C. Brooks III of Lynchburg, VA is Coordinator of Pastoral Counseling Services for The Counseling Center of Human King (formerly the Presbyterian Homes and Family Services). Certified by the American Association of Pastoral Counselors at the Fellow Level.