Ash Wednesday is quickly approaching. Have you chosen the study materials for yourself or your congregation yet? Here are five quick links to get you started:
- Check out this interactive PDF from The PC(USA) Store, which features new and older publications to help enrich your Lenten studies. Many of these books are available in the Presbytery’s Resource Center, which is located in the New Wilmington Presbyterian Church.
- The Presbyterian Mission Agency offers suggested readings, activities, prayers, and services for the Lenten season.
- Ellie Johns-Kelley of the Presbyterian Foundation offers some thoughts on “Sharing the Legacy of Our Faith Through Stories”.
- Learn more about the One Great Hour of Sharing Offering and download a free leader’s guide.
- The Presbyterian Outlook is offering a daily email devotional for Lent 2023